Healing Perspective

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Meditation

In the beginning, I thought meditation was for spiritual leaders, monks, or people like that. It was suppose to have healing power but I didn't know how. I cautiously tried it. I was blown away. It actually works. I'm not into deep mediational practices. I meditate when I need a break from the chaos of life. My purpose for using meditation is to quiet the mind. It does take practice but every little moment you have with no noise is a win.

I learned meditation from Gabrielle Bernstein. She has a ton of helpful videos and information on her website.

Today's challenge is to go to that website and find a meditation to try. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Suzanne Sapsed said...

Hi, I'm loving all your posts on the A-Z! Off to check out your recommended meditation website :)
Suzanne @ Suzannes Tribe
xx

Shelley Batt said...

I'm happy that you are enjoying the A-Z posts.