Healing Perspective

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I is for Inspire

Inspiring others to find peace has been my mission since I found peace for myself. We all endure hard times from time to time. Sometimes we endure life changing experiences that unravel our lives and those experiences stick with us. Finding peace seems far from reality. Surviving our day to day becomes our reality.

Hang in there if you are one of them that is surviving. There are so many that have survived too. I pray that my book will be published because it's designed to help you. Follow my blog or follow me on twitter and when this becomes a reality I'll tell you about it.

1 comment:

David P. King said...

I know what it's like to have your life unraveled. Sewing it back together the way it was is the trick, but you know, the end result can be better than it was before. :)