Healing Perspective

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Challenge Two - Bravery

Bravery can be defined as a courageous behavior. It can also be defined as excellent, splendid.

When we take care of ourselves, one gift is to be brave. Is there something you've always wanted to try but were afraid? Was there a story you wanted to tell but figured no one would want to read it? Letting fear decide whether you do something or not limits us from greatness.

One thing to remember is if it's in your heart, it was put there on purpose. Follow those dreams and see where it leads you.

Your second challenge is to be brave and try that one thing that you've always wanted to try but was afraid to. Be brave.

Hop over to my Facebook page and click the Like button to continue to get the daily challenges in taking care of yourself.

2 comments:

LuAnn Braley said...

I've got to remember to check the tabs. I was FREAKING OUT because I thought I could not comment on your blog. *sheesh* So my act of bravery for the day is to continue commenting even though I appear somewhat foolish at the moment! *LOL*

LuAnn Braley
AJ's Hooligans @AtoZChallenge
Back Porchervations

Shelley Batt said...

That's fine LuAnn. I'm having a hard time try to friend everyone on their blogs. I still can't figure it out. That's my goal for today.