Healing Perspective

Friday, April 4, 2014

A-Z challenge #4-- Dream

Your fourth challenge is to dream.

In our hectic day to day lives, we've lost our ability to dream. Maybe we feel stuck and thinking about dreaming is far from an option. Today give yourself this gift.

Dream of a trip you've always wanted to take. Dream of the perfect job. Dream of the perfect life. Is there one thing that sticks out more than others? Is there something that you can change to bring this into your life?

The thing to remember is that we won't have the perfect life. We won't have all our ducks in a row. But we can still dream and we can still work toward things that matter. We can still hope.

Today, I will be living my dream. I'm beginning the journey in finding the perfect agent so I can hopefully one day become a published author. I'm sure this will be a journey but I'm ready.

Dream!

No comments: