Healing Perspective

Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Return to Love

Has anyone read the book, A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson?

This book changed my life. It helped me to see life in a whole new way. It made me realize what my focus was on which was all the negative in my life. But it goes much deeper than that. It teaches you to live a love-based life. It help you to see that every choice you make, rather you are aware of it or not, can be love-based or fear-based. If you become aware of your choices and thoughts, you can make amazing changes in your life. It can lead you to a life of inner peace and calm.

How many people have that in their lives? Not many I'm sure. This mindset works miracles! There is so much more to this book than what I've written here. Give it a read and let me know what you think.

I'd love to hear your thoughts whether you've read this book or not.

No comments: